Did you know?
You need sufficient testosterone to maintain sexual function, general health & wellbeing
If you've been suffering from a lack of energy, fatigue, low sex drive, impotence (also known as erectile dysfunction), depressed mood, decreased strength and/or endurance, these aren’t just signs of getting older. You may be experiencing symptoms of low testosterone.9-11 Sexual problems (low sex drive and erectile dysfunction) are the most common symptoms of low testosterone.9 The good news is that testosterone deficiency can be treated effectively with a wide range of different testosterone treatments.4-7
See if you should have your testosterone level checked
Check your symptoms†
Simply select the symptoms you have been experiencing and then click the 'submit' button to view your results.
Remember there are no right or wrong answers, this is only a guide to help you and your doctor or nurse.
- Mulligan T, Frick MF, Zuraw QC, Stemhagen A, McWhirter C. Prevalence of hypogonadism in males aged at least 45 years: the HIM study. Int J Clin Pract. 2006;60(7):762-769. Return to content
- Chandel A, Dhindsa S, Topiwala S, Chaudhuri A, Dandona P. Testosterone concentration in young patients with diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2008;31(10):2013-2017. Return to content
- Dhindsa S, Ghanim H, Batra M, Dandona P. Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism in Men With Diabesity. Diabetes Care. 2018;41(7):1516-1525. Return to content
- Mulhall JP, Trost LW, Brannigan RE, et al. Evaluation and Management of Testosterone Deficiency: AUA Guideline. J Urol. 2018;200(2):423-432. Return to content
- Bhasin S, Brito JP, Cunningham GR, et al. Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2018;103(5):1715-1744. Return to content
- Hackett G, Kirby M, Edwards D, et al. British Society for Sexual Medicine Guidelines on Adult Testosterone Deficiency, With Statements for UK Practice. The journal of sexual medicine. 2017;14(12):1504-1523. Return to content
- Dohle GR, Arver S, Bettocchi C, Jones TH, Kliesch S. 2018 European Association of Urology (EAU) Guidelines on Male Hypogonadism. Available at https://uroweb.org/guideline/ male-hypogonadism. Return to content
- Snyder PJ, Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, et al. Effects of Testosterone Treatment in Older Men. N Engl J Med. 2016;374(7):611-624. Return to content
- Wu FC, Tajar A, Beynon JM, et al. Identification of late-onset hypogonadism in middle-aged and elderly men. N Engl J Med. 2010;363(2):123-135. Return to content
- Rosen RC, Seftel AD, Ruff DD, Muram D. A Pilot Study Using a Web Survey to Identify Characteristics That Influence Hypogonadal Men to Initiate testosterone therapy (TTh). American journal of men’s health. 2018;12(3):567-574. Return to content
- Shortridge EF, Polzer P, Donga P, Wade RL. Symptom report and treatment experience of hypogonadal men with and without type 2 diabetes in a United States health plan. Int J Clin Pract. 2015;69(7):783-790. Return to content
- Morley JE, Charlton E, Patrick P, et al. Validation of a screening questionnaire for androgen deficiency in ageing males. Metabolism. 2000;49(9):1239-1242. Return to content